On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. An idea is implemented as a module.
> 2. List activity proves that many people use it.

Yup. I'm contrasting the purpose of feature discussions where things
are a matter of lobbying a collection of people that are developing a
product out in the open and this world. The idea that there is a
"proposal" to debate for consideration, unless someone prematurely
shoots it down before it "advances", has uniquely less meaning here.

Better to implement your own patch, live with it for a while, post it,
refine it, show some benchmarks...

I guess that is important everywhere... Maybe I'm full of crap.

Alright. Back to work.

Liam: You're right. Poor taste. Thank you for pointing it out and it
won't happen again. I could have used "rock and roll" or "football"
and it would have had the same meaning.

-Andrew