On 11/19/2013 08:43 PM, Paige DePol wrote:
On Nov 19, 2013, at 7:27 PM, Tim Hill <drtimhill@gmail.com> wrote:

As has been noted, I don’t think “0 == false” should be true anyway .. in current Lua “nil == false” is also false. It’s important not to confuse “false-ness” with the value “false”.

—Tim

Personally, I believe 0 should be equal to false and everything else should be equal to true.

Then, inevitably, you believe equality should be non-transitive or non-symmetric.

Given