> On Nov 19, 2013, at 7:47 PM, Tim Hill <drtimhill@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So, playing devil’s advocate a bit then .. what reason is there to even keep a boolean type in your Lua derivation? Aren’t you moving bit-by-bit to the C definition of true/false?
>
> —Tim

I would say at this point that I have arrived at the C definition of true and false. ;)

As for keeping the Boolean type, good question, but not something I have thought seriously about yet at this point in time.

Most of the hacking I am currently doing is for the learning experience, to learn how the lua VM works, and to have fun creating a scripting language that has the features I would like with the features of Lua that make it a great language as well.

I got my start in Lua back in my WoW days, and now instead of writing AddOns I am writing a new language, which is infinitely more fun and exciting! ;)

~pmd~