On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Andrew Starks <andrew.starks@trms.com> wrote:
> documentation. My plan is to release it, as well. It sounds like there
> will be 4 nanomsg libraries! (I'm calling mine nml for, "NanoMsg for
> Lua").

Wheel reinvention continues, although heaven knows I'm cool with more & merrier.

If you document it well, then it could become much more attractive.
Otherwise finding a Lua module is like looking for parts in a junk
yard ;)

Remember that many 5.1 bindings are straightforward to convert to 5.2
bindings with a few #ifdefs and a higher-level style.

Short para for the uninitiated: what is NanoMsg and what is its claim to fame?

steve d.