On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Peter Drahoš <drahosp@gmail.com> wrote:
On 7 Oct, 2013, at 8:52 , Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:

> Argh... my bad. Looks like the "luars232" has been renamed to "librs232" and it does exist already. Also, I saw a closed issue about archiving last version of SciTE. I do not use the Windows-only libraries (i.e. the non-portable ones), so for me, LuaDist is pretty much a replacement for LfW !  Thanks again, @Paul and @Steve. Downloading it right now.

Excellent,
for bugs, update requests and other issues with LuaDist please use the Issue tracker [1]. I am working on a new Lua 5.1 and Lua 5.2 binary release at the moment so please submit any update requests as soon as possible.

pd

[1] https://github.com/LuaDist/Repository/issues

I am still maintaining LfW. We just need to know when it is time to actually pull the trigger on replacing the old LfW with the new LuaDist backbone. It will take some time to update the install script and get the environment correct. Thoughts?

--
Regards,
Ryan