Hi Jayanth,

> Not sure if I am missing a particular section of the 'Lua Binaries' distribution (from LuaForge) but can't seem to find a comprehensive list of precompiled libraries for Windows.

I can't speak about LfW maintainers, but this thread lists several
seems like LuaDist that provides binaries for Windows can be a good
replacement for you. Here is the list of supported modules, but I'm
not sure if all of them are available in the binary form:
https://github.com/LuaDist/Repository.

Paul.