Argh... my bad. Looks like the "luars232" has been renamed to "librs232" and it does exist already. Also, I saw a closed issue about archiving last version of SciTE. I do not use the Windows-only libraries (i.e. the non-portable ones), so for me, LuaDist is pretty much a replacement for LfW !  Thanks again, @Paul and @Steve. Downloading it right now.