On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 4:23 AM, Andre Arpin <arpin@kingston.net> wrote:
> I think this should be documented clearly instead of being left to the reader.
> It is a trick, clever maybe, but still just a trick.

The usefulness of the trick is that to install Penlight you just need
to move the pl folder to the correct place (I really should provide an
install script that does just that).  Otherwise, you would have to
move pl.lua _and_ the pl folder.

The trickery in pl/init.lua comes from the lazy way it loads each
module, so that it doesn't include every module, only when they are
referenced.

steve d.