Hello!

I get an error when trying to require lua-nucleo from the Lua REPL:

> $ lua
> Lua 5.2.1  Copyright (C) 1994-2012 Lua.org, PUC-Rio
> > require "lua-nucleo"
> attempted to access undeclared global: _PROMPT

It happens because of the lua-nucleo.strict module and the fact that
the REPL calls lua_getglobal through get_prompt[1].

It seems that the strict module allows the usage of some globals like
_VERSION, can _PROMPT be added to such list, too?

Peter

[1] — https://github.com/lua/lua/blob/5.2.2/src/lua.c#L264