The subject says it all...

we have several Lua modules, written in C, that we use in our
commercial, proprietary, closed source etc. applications, but which we
publish under an open source license.

That code is on github.  We would like to see some adoption of that
code, especially the PostgreSQL client interface luapgsql.

while we at micro systems think that providing modules like a Lua
binding to PostgreSQL as open source and free software is the way to go,
we don't have the ressources to make it available as "LuaRocks" or for
other OSes than Unix like OSes.

So we are looking for someone who would take our stuff, package it as
needed to make it available on as many platforms as possible.  An open
source maintainer.

Contact me, if interested.

- Marc