Hi,

Presenting lua-aplicado v0.0.5:

   http://github.com/lua-aplicado/lua-aplicado

While lua-nucleo is limited to pure Lua only, lua-aplicado is intended
as a set of wrappers (or other useful functions) for third party Lua
modules. It is more like an incubator — some libraries may graduate
from it in future to live as a separate modules.

The same that was said about lua-nucleo is valid for lua-aplicado: it
is a bit specific for our workflow, not documented, poorly covered with
tests and I'm not ready to stabilize APIs. However, it is used in
production and may be useful for someone else.

Changes are listed here:

http://github.com/lua-aplicado/lua-aplicado/raw/master/HISTORY

Please add rockspecs:

http://github.com/lua-aplicado/lua-aplicado/raw/master/rockspec/lua-aplicado-0.0.5-1.rockspec