Announcing Lua-Núcleo 0.1.0 — our own katamari-style Lua library
(under MIT license).

This release includes some important fixes to serialization functions.

Full list of changes:
https://github.com/lua-nucleo/lua-nucleo/blob/v0.1.0/HISTORY

I'm not sure if this library in its current state would be directly
useful to anyone outside of our own ecosystem[1]. But, still, it may
serve as a reference in some areas. Points of general interest are,
probably, tstr()[2], tserialize()[3] and tdeepequals()[4]. Also, a
module for two-tier coroutines[5] (or, rather, system- and userspace-
yields). Most of other stuff is also useful. :) Not much docs yet, though,
sorry.

Eventually we plan to write documentation and split most of Lua-Núcleo
to a set of saner modules.

Anyway, if you find something useful and/or want it as a separate
module — poke me. Any feedback welcome.

Rockspecs:

https://github.com/lua-nucleo/lua-nucleo/raw/master/rockspec/lua-nucleo-scm-1.rockspec
https://github.com/lua-nucleo/lua-nucleo/raw/master/rockspec/lua-nucleo-0.1.0-1.rockspec

Alexander.

[1] — Also, some of more universally useful rocks (like json2lua) do
depend on it.
[2] — https://github.com/lua-nucleo/lua-nucleo/blob/master/lua-nucleo/tstr.lua
[3] — https://github.com/lua-nucleo/lua-nucleo/blob/master/lua-nucleo/tserialize.lua
[4] — https://github.com/lua-nucleo/lua-nucleo/blob/master/lua-nucleo/tdeepequals.lua