I pushed the library I'm writing as Lua interface atm:

https://github.com/matthiasbeyer/thessc-lua

Feel free to contribute and/or correct mistakes I made. I'm not
familiar with Lua and just starting to learn about it!

Please notice: The library is really early development (23 commits by
now, just building the library structure atm)!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Proudly sent with mutt.