>> > That certainly would be interesting.
>>
>> I can attend if there is interest in this. The talk can focus on
>> anything from the following
>>
>> - LuaRocks LuaDist compatibility roadmap
>> - Module submission process
>> - Module evaluation process
>> - Categorization and identification of modules
>> - Documentation issues
>> - OS compatibility
>> - Binary distribution of apps
>> - Lua 5.1 vs Lua 5.2 vs LuaJIT

> Why not turn this into a talk at the Workshop? Talks do not need to be
> about
> completed work: they can be about raising issues and possible solutions.
>
> Like I said recently, we need more talks proposals for the workshop.

I was considering that myself, but I am not sure all
these points would fit in the format of a normal talk.

This is why I was proposing a BoF [1], or maybe
some kind of roundtable? Is Hisham attending?

We could have an introductory talk about the state of the
library ecosystem though (good / bad practices, state of
Lua 5.2 compatibility...). I can try to do that if you want,
although I may clearly not be the best speaker on that topic.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birds_of_a_feather_%28computing%29

--
Pierre Chapuis