> Had one of those two been on
> luarocks site, I might have had less doubt.

Yes, that certainly helps.

I don't know what talks are already planned at the
Lua Workshop but I think a BoF with people who write
libraries on LuaRocks would be interesting. Those
who follow the dedicated mailing list know we've
started discussing the next rockspec format and maybe
a merge with LuaDist...

Other topics could be how we can increase visibility
and discoverability of libraries (like what Steve Litt
proposed earlier in this thread), how we deal with LuaJIT,
and the role of MoonRocks in that ecosystem.

--
Pierre Chapuis