On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Shmuel Zeigerman <shmuz@013net.net> wrote:

> Apparently it's still not there.

Hmm... I'm still getting it from
<https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used>, but
perhaps only from my browser cache. Try <http://marbux.wy.si/> with
the caveat that the page's location at that site will be moved later
such that it is not the home page.

Thank you for the info on how Far Manager uses Lua. I'll probably have
a new version of the page up that includes that info within a day or
two. (That's a rough estimate. I'm still tied up helping with
debugging a last minute showstopper for the next NoteCase Pro
release.)

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]