Sorry for the noise, I just noticed that it says it's ported to Lua
5.2 in the first line. [self-slap-in-face].

But I just checked and I do not have Far Manager identified in the
"Where Lua Is Used" web page, currently at
<https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used> (but in
the process of moving to an Ophal page location to be announced
later).

Might you provide me with a concise description of how Lua is used
with Far Manager? I took a quick look around and it seems to be used
in plugin extensions but I don't know if that is the only use.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]