On 06/11/2013 03:45 PM, jonsmirl@gmail.com wrote:
I believe repl.it is the Ace editor on the left:
http://ace.ajax.org/#nav=about

tty.js on the right.
https://github.com/chjj/tty.js/

And it is using an embedded Lua interpreter at the server.

Nice stuff, to be sure -- but a little hard to find much info on their site; I got confused by their "About Us" page [1]: > All our interpreters are written in (or compiled to) JavaScript, and run > completely on the user's device, regardless or whether it's a desktop,
> laptop or phone.

Which sure doesn't sound like it runs on the server.

-- David

[1]: http://repl.it/about