On 09/23/2012 03:31 AM, Ilja Razinkov wrote:
Seems like you are talking about OpenResty (http://openresty.org/) -
nginx packed with well-planted lua and other goodness :)

Yep that seems to be my first choice so far I like something tightly integrated. Nginx is small and Lua too I do not expect a lot of overhead if they talk without sockets and TCP (FastCGI) I can always deploy a nginx in front of many to load balance....??? Plus nginx handles things quite efficiently so it is the CGI that is a drag compared to FastCGI from what I have read...