Hi,

is it possible to somehow get "static" debug informations for loaded chunks via the C API? As far as I can see the API has support for runtime informations (which functions are called when a thread is executed, hooking into the VM etc.) but I miss stuff like "get a list of all functions for a loaded chunk", find out which additional files have been loaded via direct or indirect requires" maybe even "get insight into the compiled code in some way" etc.
Does that not exist or am I just too stupid to find it?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings,
Seppl