On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Alex Queiroz <asandroq@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a filter so I don't see any email from Stefan Reich, but other
people reply and just ruin it for me. People, please, either ignore
him or create a filter like I did. Any other course of action is
nonsense.

It's so funny... you are joining the ranks of scores of blind people who tried - forcefully - to ignore the real innovators of their time. What do you live on, a flat earth? :))

At least I made you create a mail filter! Look at my powers to reach your inside. You can't stand the pain of being exposed as what you are, so you run away.

Well! It's what the devil does when I come in sight.

:)

-Stefan