Yeah, well, that's the level of idiocy that we see on this list. People propose to ignore the one who is bringing Lua - the language this list is ostensibly about - forward.

Actually this list might actually be about destroying the future and not about furthering Lua. How can we make a better list? The question remains. I have asked it before and I swear I will keep asking it until it is answered.

Here is a suggestion for a better list: http://librelist.com/browser/stefans.lua.list/

Let's go to a better place - those who have not yet been wronged by Luiz & the likes.

I really do represent the future of Lua, I can tell you that much.

Cheers!
Stefan

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Alex Queiroz <asandroq@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I don't see this thread going anywhere useful. Let's close it, shall we?

I have a filter so I don't see any email from Stefan Reich, but other
people reply and just ruin it for me. People, please, either ignore
him or create a filter like I did. Any other course of action is
nonsense.

--
-alex
http://www.artisancoder.com/