OK folks... what's up here?

Let's review the facts:

-Mobile Lua is the next generation of Lua.

It really is. You may question it because you don't see yet - but it still is true. Code mobility is the untapped superpotential of Lua.

So... the question here is: Where are the developers? Why are they not joining the project in droves?

You can't say the reason is that I attacked Roberto (or anyone else). Because at first, for a long time, I didn't do that at all - and still, the developers did not really come.

Now I am getting more outspoken (you might say aggressive - but it always is with a reason as I am not aggressive by default) because yes, Roberto's attitude towards me sucks. And still the developers don't come... yet. So you can't blame it on my behavior - I tried it both ways.

So where are the developers? Where's the obstacle? Seriously?! Where is it??? Is it in your head...? Is someone holding a pistol to your head, saying: Don't join that project or else...?

Where is the obstacle? What is the hold-up?

I am not running the project tyranically in any way either. Actually I want it to be extremely open. Anything that's good for the project goes. You can take on so many roles and shape Mobile Lua 6, 7, 8 and any version after that.

Mobile Lua is a fundamental cornerstone of the future Lua OS (an OS based on flexibly sandboxed mobile code).

So, once again: Where are you, developers? Why don't you join the future? Is there some kind of spell? If yes, why don't we just break it?

It really is time, isn't it? It's 2012. How much longer are you gonna wait? Why not start the future now? Why waste any more time?

Let's GO.

Stefan