On Sep 20, 2012 8:56 AM, "Craig Barnes" <craigbarnes85@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lua is already widely used in "mobile"
> environments.

Judging from the list archives, it seems to me that he isn't talking about Lua for mobile platforms, but a code that is itself mobile, i.e. a process that can pause itself, load into another machine, and continue from there.

I think that it is a nice idea as a proof of concept that *could* have some cool byproducts (e.g. a kick-ass serialization library), but saying it's the future of Lua is quite a stretch.

Call me a hater, but i'm very skeptic without use cases and a prototype.