I you use Lua to access PostgreSQL databases, you might be interested
that I just updated my interface module.  It now covers most of the
functionality found in libpq.  Especially I added support for

- prepared queries (prepare, execPrepared)
- parametrized queries (execParams)
- asynchronous execution (sendQuery etc.)
- large objects
- a lot of control and miscellaneous functions found in libpq

The module can be found on github at
https://github.com/mbalmer/luapgsql

Let me know if there is something missing (obviously proper
documentation is missing, that shall follow one day, though).

Comments welcome...

- Marc Balmer

btw:  See you in Prague at PGConf.EU!