I have something to demonstrate: http://luaos.net/pages/mobile-lua.php

Development from there will take place IN A GROUP. I just don't want to sit around programming all day ALL ALONE.

"Mobile" here refers to code that migrates between machines during execution. You will find out all that when you start investigating. I just had to make people investigate first - get them out of their stupid automatic rejection mode.