> So the only dependency is wxLua and its dependencies? I'll try it on
> Lubuntu and see what happens. I haven't checked openSUSE yet, but I
> know wxLua isn't packaged in the Fedora repositories and it's a major
> job to build it from source.

Right, that's why I included a prebuilt version of wxlua. You don't
need to build anything locally. It will pull all dependencies of wxlua
(wxwidgets and such) and luasocket, but wxlua itself is included in
the deb file in the repository. It should be a painless 2 minute
installation (at least that's the plan).

Paul.