Hi Ed,

Yes, with the most recent changes it should work almost out of the box.

For those interested in running ZeroBrane Studio on Linux, the setup
process is down to three steps:

1. Clone the repo: https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio
2. Run (cd build; bash ./install-deb.sh) to install wxlua and all the
dependencies
3. Run lua src/main.lua zbstudio

Enjoy and let me know if you run into any issues in the process...
Tested on Ubuntu, but should work anywhere where deb packages are
recognized.

Paul.