I have been reading about moai and Gideros.

MoaiGUI seems a good thing, although it is not completly developed.

But it seems a system completly game oriented.

The problem with that is that if we need some functions like sockets, database access or something like that, we won't find it in the game system, probably, and then you will have to recreate the interpreter and compile it under each platform (not all that easy for somebody with no expertize y XCODE or Android NDK development).
If we have to do that, we could use plain lua.

We will have to test several options and see what can be expected from them.

Now at least, we know of much more options thanks to the advice of this community.

Thank you all.
Fernando