On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Fernando Ariznavarreta Fdez.
<ariznaf@ingdes.org> wrote:
> Thank you both for your answers.
> I did not knew about Gideros, I will have a look at it.

While you're at it, you may want to look at Moai as well then. I
didn't suggest it at first because you were looking for a general app
toolkit and Moai's primary focus is games, but, even though it doesn't
have builtin GUI capabilities, there are third party solutions like
this: https://github.com/derickd/moaigui. It is full themeable.

Moai supports the native iOS keyboard, and Android keyboard support is
in the works (it is functional, but needs to be refactored and
merged).

Moai is open source attributionware: free to use and modify as long as
you display proper attribution give back the modifications made to the
core engine. The license is not viral.

-- Pierre-Yves