cool progress!

@malkia, the original front-end to zerobrane is "estrela", for which I have a similar luajit framework to yours (luxinia2). I haven't tested Paul's latest version but typically luajit worked fine as well. So far we use regular Lua in the official distro, and let "slave frameworks" pick the lua version they want.

2012/6/1 Paul K <paulclinger@yahoo.com>
> Seems to be easy to extend with luajit?

Should definitely be possible based on what I know, but I haven't had
a chance to try it yet.

You can also connect to the debugger in the IDE from an external
script. Essentially, you should be able to debug any script that
includes: (require "mobdebug").start("localhost", 8171) (change the
hostname as needed).

Paul.