On 28 May 2012 21:06, Gé Weijers <ge@weijers.org> wrote:
> In some morbid way this is an endorsement for Lua.....

And indeed, we now have mainstream coverage...on FoxNews.com:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/05/30/powerful-flame-cyberweapon-tied-to-powerfully-angry-birds/

They call it LUA, describe Flame as being "built with gamer code".

I rather like this paragraph/endorsement of Lua:

----
But this new weapon is twenty times the size of earlier cyberbombs and
far more powerful, making it practically an army on its own, said Roel
Schouwenberg, a senior security researcher with Kaspersky Labs.
---

Alex