[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Is having lua_State per thread safe?
- From: Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@...>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:42:18 -0300
> To clarify things:
Sorry for the noise. Without a common meaning for "thread safe", this
discussion is pointless. What seems relevant is this:
- Different lua_States created with calls to lua_newstate (or
luaL_newsate) do not share any mutable data.
- Different lua_States created with calls to lua_newthread do share lots
of mutable data.