On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Daurnimator <quae@daurnimator.com> wrote:
> Noticed you're notably missing tokyotyrant from the database section.

Yup. Do you happen to know where this project is located. I've found
lots of information about TokyoTyrant and TokyoCabinet but Google is
being unfriendly today. (Or maybe I should have gone to bed hours ago.
:-)

> Also I think it would be a good idea to add a section for application
> fully written in lua; ie, applications that are run with the
> lua/luajit executable.
> eg: prosody, luarocks

I'm willing to add such a section but don't feel competent to write
its content because of my tunnel vision view of Lua through the
NoteCase Pro lens. So if anyone's interested in writing that part,
I'll gladly include it. Otherwise, I think it would require too much
study on my part.

Best regards,

Paul