On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:51 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Patrick has kindly made luafaq.org available for Lua purposes. Might
> be an option?

Yes, if suitable permissions can be arranged. I'd like to avoid others
editing the page because it's generated anew in each draft by
exporting it from NoteCase Pro. Also, we probably won't need the node
numbering when the page becomes more stable but it aids referencing
places on the page that need attention early on.

Best regards,

Paul