luawhatnow? that actually works? I'll be damned.

In my head luajit is a lua compiler, do I have that right? Shouldn't be any reason it wouldn't work as long as the calling conventions are flying in formation.

Sure I'll see what I can do. luajit is released in source form, yes? should be able to get to the bottom of the segfault-on-exit.. in fact there is an excellent chance I've already fixed it. As for the luajit2 thing, my gut is something is binary-incompatible. who knows.

Sure I'll support luajit if I can. (and I would not say no to a little help/guidance)

-Curt