[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Debug embedded Lua
- From: Patrick Rapin <toupie300@...>
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:13:10 +0100
I have already tried multiple times over several years to find a
solution to the following need, but with no or limited success.
What I wish is to remote debug Lua scripts in an embedded program or device.
In  there is an already impressive list of debugging solutions, but
none seems to fit the following requirements :
- No dependency on LuaSocket
- The communication layer between the debugger and debuggee can be
customized (I typically need USB channel)
- A GUI is much preferable to command line interfaces
- Lua 5.2 support would be a plus
The remote debugger integrated in LuaPlus  seems to be my best bet
up to now, but I still couldn't make it work.
Can anyone help me ?