Hi Francesco,

Out of curiosity, how does GSL Shell compare with GNU Octave [1] ?

Gaspard

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Francesco Abbate <francesco.bbt@gmail.com> wrote:
2012/2/6 Michal Kottman <k0mpjut0r@gmail.com>:
> Are the examples updated for 2.1? Out of all the examples, only few
> seem to work, with others failing on various errors like "attempt to
> call field 'rng' (a nil value)" and "attempt to call global 'vector'
> (a nil value)". A full log is included in attachment...

Sorry about that but the "examples" directory contains snippet of code
that are not maintained. Some of them works, other not. The examples
that are guaranteed to works are those present in the "demos"
directory and you can test them using the "demo" function.

I should really remove the files in the "examples" directory since
they are a source of confusion.

Francesco

--

                                                               Gaspard