[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.1.5 (rc1) now available
- From: Lorenzo Donati <lorenzodonatibz@...>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:04:54 +0100
On 10/02/2012 2.04, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
- Compiling with tdm-mingw [GCC (tdm-1) 4.5.2] on Windows XP SP2 (32
bit) was flawless with "make mingw".
We got no feedback on Lua 5.1.5 (rc1) which has available at
for a week now.
I guess this means that we can freeze it?
Lua 5.1.5 is probably going to be the last release of Lua 5.1...
All feedback welcome. Thanks.
- Running the interpreter is ok.
I hoped that the 5.2 -E interpreter option would be backported to 5.1.5.
Any chance of getting that?