I know I asked this question last. Year but I still haven't found what I'm looking for which is a  2D game development tutorials for beginners and to be more clear I'm looking for something that's teaching you lua while learning how to make simple 2d game at the same time. It dosnt matter if its in decoda love2D coranea. And etc..   I would just like to learn lua while learning how to put a game together sorry for any misspelled words or anything I'm on my phone at work writing this