2012/1/16, jonsmirl@gmail.com <jonsmirl@gmail.com>:

> I have a C program that triggers the fault now which eliminates all of
> the lua pieces.

If the problem is no longer luacairo, but rather cairo itself, then it
seems this list is not the appropiate place to find help. This is not
for being unhelpful, but because simply we are out of scope.

On the other hand, and despite the fact I like to chase bugs, I don't
think I can be of much help without having a similar arm platform and
a similar cairo software configuration with your same cairo version,
same uclib config, etc.

Perhaps you can contact you arm platform vendor?

Regards,
Ezequiel.