I'm trying to get luaCairo (http://www.dynaset.org/dogusanh/luacairo)
working on a small ARM based embedded system.  When running the small
test programs that come with luaCairo several of them segfault in
Lua's sweeplist when exiting.

I suspect there is something wrong in the wrappers and how they
interface with lua that is corrupting the lua objects. Is there any
strict debug checking I can turn on in lua (recompiling lua is fine)
to quickly narrow down which call is broken? Valgrind is not an option
on ARM.

lua seems to work fine on its own. And my standalone programs using
Cairo work too. So my suspicions are on the wrappers in luaCairo.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@gmail.com