There are so many ways to approach the problem.  If you want to learn
how to do it yourself, I would start simple and bind a single C++
class to work out all of the issues.  Then you'll see potential
pitfalls in binding an inheritance hierarchy and can try out different
strategies that are appropriate for your situation.

wes