Tim Caswell <tim@creationix.com> wrote:

> For both luvit and nodejs, the main loop is libuv.  I'm not sure if
> it's possible to share a loop, but it would be a neat experiment for
> someone (not me) to try.

Arguably not - see http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Simple-Made-Easy
especially starting after 47 minutes, but the whole talk is brilliant.

> The only way I can imagine node and luvit working together is with
> multiple processes and message passing through some common IPC.

That is basically the point of isolates in V8 / Dart.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Dover, Wight, Portland: West 5 to 7. Moderate or rough, occasionally very