Oh, My god, should I regard it as the third revolution of Lua.
1. lua language self, simple,clean and powerful
2. lua jit, speed
3. luvit, make writing pure lua program simple

lua can be easily embed in program,but use pure lua write large
project is a pain, why? it lack some import,efficiency,modern,standard
lib like timer,net,asyn io... (so you still need make wheel or wrap
some c/c++ libs); there are many ways in lua's module, no Unified. It
seems luvit do it BOTH.