"Antonio Scuri" <scuri@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> writes:
>   In some libraries we embed Lua code using "luac.exe" then "bin2c.lua".
>
>   This seems to be incompatible with LuaJIT and I would like to understand a
> little bit more about that.

Luajit uses a different bytecode format.

Couldn't you just embed the Lua source code instead?  It works with
anything, and seems even easier to handle than bytecode.

[Maybe using source code would be undesirable for a super-tiny
embedded app, which wouldn't want the extra size of the compiler, but
if you're using luajit that suggests this isn't your case.]

-miles

--
Run away!  Run away!