After reading comp.lang.lisp for few years...

I do agree :)

There are lots of smart people over there (and some visit here, at least one of the Pascal's :) - for people knowing the two lists)

But then we had over there one very obscene person, that like emacs and having pictures of his masculinity on his web page... along with other emacs lectures....