Doublespeak my friend, that's what you need. And something to censor people your way.

If you ignore negativity, you would never see positivity...

On 11/21/11 8:58 AM, Stefan Reich wrote:
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Enrico Tassi <gareuselesinge@libero.it
<mailto:gareuselesinge@libero.it>> wrote:

    So my suggestion is to just ignore this episode rather than making it
    bigger by creating a new ML supposed to replace one of the best lists
    around.

You haven't even begun to understand what good really means. A place
free from negativity is so, so, so much stronger and better than this
place here. It makes all the difference in the world.

Stefan