On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Axel Kittenberger <axkibe@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't get the discussion. We all should know by now, like Mike Pall*
said, 5.2 is going to be Vista of Lua. Enough breaks to an annoyance,
while there aren't much good stuff for the end user to compensate.
Anyway lets just get over it, and see what Luiz/Roberto come up with
for the "7" of Lua releases.

Why not skip all of this and go with MY ideas? They are A LOT better than what Roberto does these days. His time is pretty much over in terms of innovation.

Mine is beginning now.