Is there any way we can tag posts with "Flogging Dead Lua 5.2 Horses" tags so I can read actual content instead of people whining over decisions made and completed?

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people. It's not been about our revenue or profit or whatnot."